Hay Quality and Storage
Grazing and Pasture Management
- Why Cattle, Sheep and Goats Can Eat Forages?
Donna Amaral-Phillips. University of Kentucky
- Goat Forage Production.
Brandon Sears. University of Kentucky (G10507)
- Forage: An Economic Necessity.
Terry K. Hutchens and Dr. Monty Chappell. University of Kentucky (G003-8-02)
- Intake and Digestion of Leguminous Forages by Mature Goats.
B. Kouakou, S. Gelaye, T. H. Terrill, J. Bennett, S. Miller, E. A. Amoah, and A. C. Murry, Jr,
Agricultural Research Station, Fort Valley State University, Fort Valley, GA 31030-3298
- Nutritive Value of Florigraze Rhizoma Peanut as an Alternative Leguminous Forage for Goats.
S. Gelaye and E. A. Amoah, Agricultural Research Station, Fort Valley State University, Fort Valley, GA 31030-3298
- Performance of Yearling Goats Fed Alfalfa and Florigraze Rhizoma Peanut Hay.
S. Gelaye, E. A. Amoah and P. Guthrie, Agricultural Research Station, Fort Valley State University, Fort Valley, GA 31030-3298
- Meat Goats in Land and Forage Management.
J-M Luginbuhl, J T Green, J P Mueller and M H Poore. North Caroliana State University. In: Proceedings of the Southeast Regional Meat Goat Production Symposium "Meat Goat Production in the Southeast - Today and Tomorrow". February 21-24, 1996. Florida A&M University, Tallahassee.
- Matching Forage to the Nutritional Needs of Meat Goats.
JP Mueller, MH Poore, J-M Luginbuhl, and J.T Green Jr. NC Cooperative Extension Service.
- Interpreting Forage Quality Reports.
J. Henning, G. Lacefield, and D. Amaral-Phillips. ID-101. University of Kentucky
- Forage Species and Spatial Effects on the Dietary Intake of Goats.
M. Burgess, D. Baker, D. Zartman, R. Sulc, and S. Harrison. Hay and Pasture Update, Sept/Oct 2004 Vol 2, issue 5. University of Maryland. 2004.
- Understanding Forage Quality.
D. Ball, M. Collins, G. Lacefield, N. Martin, D. Mertens, K. Olson, D. Putman, D. Undersander, and M. Wolf. American Farm Bureau Foundation for Agriculture Pub # 1-01.
- Grass-Fed Lamb and Goat.
Susan Schoenian, Maryland Cooperative Extension
- Mycotoxin Concerns in Sheep and Meat Goat Feeding
Michael K. Neary. Purdue University