Administration -- Policies and Procedures
AFS Rules of Procedure and Statements on Evidences
- Rules of Procedure Coming Soon - Describes the organizational structure for the department (positions, committees) and the guidelines for faculty meetings, faculty appointments, faculty promotions and evaluations, and other departmental activities.
- Statement on Evidences of Activity in Instruction, Research and Extension - Describes the criteria used to evaluate the progression of faculty in all title series except the Lecturer title series towards tenure and promotion.
- Statement on Evidences of Acitivity for Lecturers and Senior Lecturers - Describes the criteria used to evaluate faculty in the Lecturer title series for appointment, reappointment, and promotion.
Procurement Card Policies and Form
- CAFE Procard Policy - College policy on Procard usage (preauthorization requirements, use of a control log, purchase approval requirements, use of the Procard Voucher, and Procard edit documentation).
- AFS Procard Voucher Form - To be used for all Procard purchases.
- Delegation of Signing Authority Form - To be used if a Procard holder wishes to delegate Procard purchase approval signing authority to another individual.
- AFS Policy on Annual Preapproval for Reoccurring Procard Charge - Describes the procedure that can be used to request annual preapproval for routine, reoccurring monthly or other regularly scheduled Procard purchases for the same item(s) or service(s) that exceed the $500 preapproval purchase limit.
In-State and Out-of-State Travel Policy and Form
- AFS Policy on In-State and Out-of-State Travel - Describes the policies that govern departmental personnel traveling for business purposes.
- AFS Pre-Travel Form - The form that must be used for out-of-state travel preapproval and for any in-state or out-of-state travel for which the traveler will be claiming reimbursement for any travel related expenses.